Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Are The Strongest Screws For Wood



This morning (at 11:30 ) a friend I had not seen for a long time passes me a call after the "how okay? "and" was a by its "use, he told me the real reason of his call ... it's crazy evil one can do without realizing it, one sentence, it has reopened a wound that is just beginning to heal, " I need you to to portray a girl "in fact he works in a box com, and his boss wants to portray his girlfriend for the offer (should really be in love to give gifts as a con) and is that before my little moment of happiness flies, I was doing to him are portrait, she left before I finish it, I can not get rid of, so I keep , hidden, can be myself ... well, and, like any human beech this respect ( selfish, jealous, this is the navel of the world, when in fact it is the asshole) I refuse, with nice apology, wrap in pretty paper, "I really too much work, I feel sorry for projects and market more or give head and bla bla bla bla ... .

This story might have ended there, as if all that it respects human beech (who feels guilt, which has enough pride to believe that deep down he's a good, who believes that to overcome his pain, just the face) I did not remember to accept the job.
So as happy and, for this story I offers this: I draw, and the boss will complain to kiss, everywhere, by all ... life is unfair? question pawn of view, I am sure the boss does not find it so unfair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment