Thursday, February 18, 2010

Replacing Impeller On Evinrude

My Kebab discriminates me: it does not serve pork!

If remove the pig card Quick would discriminate against those who eat it would mean that all restaurants serve pork willfully discriminate against those who do not eat??

I should go back to my local butcher Lille street for their positions that they should put an end to discrimination not to serve as halal, and all specialized in fast food chiken in the tenth of Paris ... not to mention my kebab down the building it seems that this is only halal restaurant .... It appears that it's been years since I suffered communitarianism!

Good for lunch I'd go change my favorite Indian food in (which is actually Paskithanais therefore halal ... dam it) No problem I have a good fast food that makes falafel across from me, it is not open on Saturday but at least there's no meat .... To fight against communalism become vegetarian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment